Kurasa

Ijumaa, 4 Oktoba 2013

THE USE OF TIME by Fomum, Z.T. - 1989; Ghana.


(Zacharias Tanee Fomum)  
The use of Time - 1989
SOME THOUGHTS ON TIME
-Time is one of the greatest gifts that God has given to man

-God is so good that He has given every human being the same number of hours each day, that is, twenty – four.

-God has no favorites as far as time concerned.  He has not given some people ten hours a day, others fifteen, and others twenty four.

-Time is a very perishable gift.

-People may vary in natural and spiritual endowments, but what ultimately makes a difference between them at the human level is how they used the time that God gave them.

-Your time is not yours. It is God given. It is God vested.

-Much money can be gained in a short time. Time cannot be gained that way.

-Every second, minute, hour or day that is lost is lost forever.

-A fool may waste money but the greatest fool wastes time.

-The easiest way to lose time is to do it one second at a time.

-I once met a fool, a great fool, the greatest fool. He wasted a second every second and soon found out that in a month of thirty days, he had wasted 259,000 seconds.

-The enemy ensures that he steals your time one second at a time and, in that way, prevents you from realizing it. It is neat and skillful stealing.

-The person who wastes fifteen minutes every hour will waste twenty five years if he lives to be one hundred years old. 

-A man who sleeps eight hours a day and lives to be seventy five has actually spent one third of his entire life sleeping, that is, twenty five years. 

-Those who give God a tithe and an offering of their time are putting God to the test positively. He will respond to the test and do bless them in long life, destroying their enemies, in good health, making them younger and stronger.

-Wiser people give God a first tithe of their time, then a second tithe and then a third tithe and so on; in that way they make even greater progress.

Confess the following verses at least twice a week

-Time is one of the most precious gifts that God has given me.

-Anything that wastes my time is an enemy. I must get rid of it.

-Anyone who wastes my time is an enemy. I must avoid him.

-If anyone is wasting my time, I must say so at once. 

-All who love me should help me to conserve my time and use it properly.

-All who love me should remind me of any occasion during which I am being undisciplined with time.

-I will make a time table accordingly and with full force, I will never let anyone to come to disturb it. (speak out your time table)

-I refuse to accept the spirit of tiredness while there is still strength in me to work. I refuse all premature evidence of tiredness.

-I refuse to repeat what I heard from one person to another, since this will consume time uselessly and since what I heard may be false. I refuse to become a spreader of false ideas.

-I refuse to listen to all who are telling stories about things that others said. I refuse to join a group of people who are chatting purposelessly.

-I refuse to say anything negative about anyone to anyone else. It is committing two mistakes/sins: mistake of wasting time and mistake of gossiping.

-I will help each one who is closely associated with me to use his/her time so as to win.

-I realize that the accomplishment of my life’s goal depends largely on how well I use my time. 

-Let my omniscient God be the help and guide in my confession in Jesus name. Amen!

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni